PSN Pharma offers government agencies and nonprofit organizations the ability to communicate health information directly to patients at the precise moment when they are focusing on their health issues — while they are picking up their prescriptions from 18,000 pharmacy counters nationwide. PSN Pharma is HIPAA compliant, ensuring that patient information remains private.
How It Works
- Specific filter data is programmed into the participating pharmacies’ point-of-sale computer systems.
- Patients submit their scripts to the pharmacy.
- The pharmacist enters standard prescription information into the pharmacy database.
- When relevant, that prescription information triggers the PSN Pharma database.
- The PSA information is printed out as part of the pharmaceutical instructions and handed to the individual patient with the prescription.
How It Targets
Messaging can be targeted to patients based on a variety of criteria, including:
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Rx Sequencing
- Competitive/Combination Therapy
- Compliance History
- Combination Therapy
Each PSN Pharma campaign runs until 200,000 print PSAs have been delivered to pharmacy customers.Each campaign includes an estimated 300,000 impressions.
- Delivery guaranteed by law
- 18,000+ U.S. pharmacy counters
- HIPAA compliant for privacy
- One-to-one messaging
- Niche geographic/demographic targeting
- Government pricing
Click to see package options for your state
If you would like further customization options please contact a PSN representative to discuss your campaign.
Pricing terms and placement are subject to approval by the media partner based on inventory and message approval.